Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Easter! Win the "FoodMatters" DVD


I'd like to thank the many people who have taken the time to contact me recently (either through my website, www.lisevilleneuve.com, on Kijiji, or during a free health consultation). I also want to thank YOU for reading this blog post right now. Merci!

I hope you have a wonderfully relaxing Easter weekend!

My role as a Health Coach is to help you stay healthy and happy from the inside out, so if you'd like my support, please don't hesitate to contact me. I won't bite! I have two health programs you might be interested in.

On another note, have you seen the documentary "FoodMatters"? Would you like to own this great DVD? I'll be giving away 2 copies in a draw this Easter Sunday. To enter the draw, just email me (consciouslivingsolutions@gmail.com) and write the names of the two health programs I offer. Good luck!

Warmest wishes and Happy Easter,

Lise



No comments:

Post a Comment