Thursday, September 10, 2015

Becoming a Mindful Superhero


I'll have to make this post short and sweet, but the video above says it all. I'm really excited about offering this free online mindfulness course for kids that starts October 5, 2015. I'm super busy preparing everything, and it's SO much fun! The kids are excited too, and they're eager to help out. I'm really enjoying writing short creative stories that explain the mindfulness concepts simply to kids. I think another book may be in my future...you never know!

Anyway, if you have kids, and even if you don't, I hope to see you in virtual class soon! The deadline to register is October 1st, 2015. Here is the page to learn more and register.

http://www.lisevilleneuve.com/#!consciouskids/ckgl

Warmly,

Lise
www.lisevilleneuve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment