Saturday, June 11, 2016

Your Child (or Inner Child) Is Asking This Question Now...

Dear grown up,

Why do I sometimes feel sad, worried or even angry, while other times I feel happy and peaceful? Do I have any control over the way I feel, or do my emotions just happen to me as a result of what's going on in my life? What creates my emotions, and how can I feel good most of the time?

Your child / Inner child
Dear child,

The answer is YES, you CAN have control over how you feel most of the time, once you understand that your THOUGHTS create your emotions. This simple knowledge has the power to change your life! If you'd like to know more about this, check out Conscious Kids, Lesson B. In the short story called Suzy Meets Skittles The Squirrel, you'll read about a girl who feels overwhelmed with negative emotions. You'll see how Skittles helps her to notice her negative thoughts, then you'll have the chance to do a fun activity that will help you to understand this important lesson. Blessings to you and your family!

Lise Villeneuve
Creator of Conscious Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment