Monday, May 19, 2014

Congratulations! You Are Certified Awesome!

I knew we would get these mid-year certificates today from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to be officially qualified to work with clients professionally. I really don't think this certificate is a big deal. I, like many people today, seem to have started a little collection of diplomas and certificates for this or that. However, I must admit it's still a nice little pat on the back to receive this today! 

To me it's a visual reminder of the continual efforts we, the students at the IIN, have been putting in since last October. Every little step has counted towards getting us here now, just past the halfway point. What a life-changing experience! It makes the rest of the journey even more inspiring, and I must say, I don't really want it to end!

Maybe we should all give ourselves certificates like these for important milestones such as... having been a mom / dad for 1 year, having changed a bad habit for 1 month, having done the cleaning for 1 week...lol! It seems silly, but we should give ourselves more credit for the many things we do so well. In fact, I think I'll include the certificate idea in my practice with my clients! When they reach one of their goals, they will get a certificate for having done an awesome job. It seems kinda lame until you actually get the certificate with your name on it. Then, you secretly smile inside!


If you were to write up a certificate for yourself today, what would it be for? Don't be shy, write it in the comments below. You deserve a little praise!

Warmly,

Lise
Health Coach / Reiki Master

No comments:

Post a Comment