Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Epiphany...

This week, I had an epiphany. I've been working on developing this health program for a few months now and the pieces have been coming together quite harmoniously. But just recently, I saw the entire puzzle for the first time! It was like I finished writing the book and finally knew what the title was supposed to be. I realized that "24 weeks to better balance" was sort of like describing all the little pieces of the puzzle, but once I assembled them, the picture before me read "Create The Life You Truly Want".

I spontaneously began to draw a diagram that incorporated all the different parts of my 6 month health program, and my role as a holistic therapist became clearer than ever because I am now able to break everything down into 4 major steps that lead to a goal. I think it's crucial for anyone embarking on such a transformative journey to know exactly where they are headed and why.

Here is a very simplified version of the outline of my health program:

Create The Life You Truly Want:

Step 1. Acknowledge and accept who and where you are right now / Understand how you got there.
Step 2. Clearly define where you want to go / what you truly want, and why.
Step 3. Start to raise your awareness by practising self-care and self-acceptance:

  • Become more aware of core limiting beliefs + negative thoughts / change them
  • Tune into your emotions and higher self
  • Take great care of your body / mind/ spirit (nutrition, exercise, meditation, self-expression)
  • Use consistent, regular, positive focus to reach your goals / intentions
  • Learn to gravitate towards what brings you joy and peace
Step 4. Start to create the life you truly want from the inside out / Keep redefining new goals and intentions.

These steps may appear simple because they are easy to comprehend, but the challenging part is that in order to be effective, they need to be practised and applied on a regular basis (especially step 3). That's where I come in and crack the whip! Lol! This program is like a self-love and self-care boot camp that helps individuals experience a different perspective of reality. In this quantum perspective, you are the ultimate creator. 

I really love this work and I'm happy to say I'm now offering group coaching starting this September! There are 2 available spots left in a group that starts on September 13. Would you like to be part of this group? Contact me.

Warmly,

Lise






No comments:

Post a Comment