Saturday, August 1, 2015

I Have Some Exciting News!!!


In one of my previous posts, I was explaining how I wished to feature "Awakeners" on my website, from the novice to the expert. I wrote "If you're Eckhart Tolle, Michael A. Singer, Oprah or Eliza Mada Dalian, you can participate too, because you already understand the importance of supporting and encouraging the flowering of human consciousness on a global level."

You can imagine how THRILLED I was to feature best-selling, award-winning author Eliza Mada Dalian as an Awakener on our website just a few weeks after having written those words! Today, I walked to the post office with my daughter Emma and mailed my first letter to Eckhart Tolle. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I also wrote to Michael A. Singer today, since I received his new book in the mail yesterday The Surrender Experiment and I am in AWE of the way he has been living his life. Yes, I'm almost done reading the book already! That leaves Oprah, and I think I'm going to let life orchestrate that synchronicty, if it's meant to be someday.

The beautiful thing about these spiritual teachers / Masters is that they have risen above the ego. They don't see themselves as superior to others, despite the international success and recognition they have achieved. They express a genuine willingness to help others and they make the time, even though they are extremely busy. They understand and truly live the concept of Oneness. I am extremely grateful for their presence and generosity, and I'm excited to say that I will be featuring quite a few more of these Master Awakeners! Spoiler alert: stay tuned for the very gracious Dr. Richard Moss!

I'm very aware that my own ego could easily get inflated from featuring such Gems! I am keeping a watchful eye on it, and so far so good! My intentions are to do whatever I can to accelerate the awakening of the masses. By presenting such beautiful, successful, enlightened role-models, perhaps others will want to join the consciousness party!

As I was writing to Eckhart Tolle, inspiration was pouring through me and something quite unexpected happened. A completely new initiative spontaneously took form. I was inspired to create a space on our website that allows anyone to anonymously ask questions about living a more conscious life. And who will answer these questions? Spiritual teachers and Masters such as Eckhart Tolle and many others! How do I know the questions will eventually get answered by the right people? Because I trust that when the student is ready, the teacher appears!

Do you have any questions / challenges that have to do with raising your level of consciousness? Don't be shy, you can anonymously ask them right here! I trust that the perfect answers will arrive at the perfect moment!

Warmly,

Lise
www.lisevilleneuve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment