Monday, June 1, 2015

Feeling Homesick

I must admit that lately I've been feeling a little lost. The more I commit myself to awakening, the less this physical world seems to make sense to me. I feel like our way of life here is completely backwards. From the moment we are born, we are constantly encouraged to move in the opposite direction of what brings us true peace, joy and happiness. The density of this ego-based planet is sometimes crushing. I guess that's why I decided to be here at this time, to help clean up the mess.

I know we all come from a place of Love and Unity, and sometimes I really miss Home, wherever that is. Does anyone else feel this longing? If you do, then you see the grand illusion of this physical reality as well. Thankfully, the number of people awakening these days is exponential, and together we will co-create a new world, a New Earth. We have to stay strong, united and have faith. If each one of us continues to work daily on our own awareness, our presence, our compassion for others, and if we learn to tame our minds and our negativity, this will transform the world little by little. It's already happening.

Half of me feels a little discouraged these days, yet the other half is cheering me on, trying to get more people on the consciousness team! Again, ego versus heart / spirit. I still regularly feel torn between the two polarities, especially when it comes to "fitting in" to society like everyone else. My ego has trouble accepting what my heart has been saying lately:

-"There is no need to push myself to do things that don't feel inspiring." My ego is trying to convince me that if I want to see results, it has to hurt a little, it has to be unpleasant, it has to be hard. But my heart knows that everything we create first comes from a clear intention, a thought, a feeling and THEN a physical manifestation. Taking action is one way to get things done, but not the only and easiest one. Yet, sometimes when I'm not "doing", I still feel guilty.

-"There is no need for elaborate conversations between human beings." My heart doesn't have much to say, except for "I hear you, I understand you, I love you." All the little stories of where I was, who I was, what I'm planning, what happened, what I know...etc are really just a variety of scripts written by my ego. They might be "interesting" to other egos, but increasingly, I just don't feel like opening my mouth. My ego is telling me how boring and awkward I am because I have nothing to say. However, my heart is all ears.

-"There is nothing wrong with being ordinary and living a simple, uneventful life." If I can learn to be perfectly content in each moment, no matter what circumstances I'm placed in, then I've reached my purpose on this Earth. To my heart, this is Ultimate success. Of course, my ego tells me that I should strive to "be someone", to "accomplish things", to have an exciting life. If those things happen along the journey, then great, but they are not the destination programmed in my internal GPS. Often times, we trick ourselves into believing that we will feel SO much better when...if....with...fill in the blanks. Really? I don't buy into that! The only place we can truly find lasting joy, love, peace and happiness is within, through total acceptance of the Now.

Well, I have to say I feel better already! How do you feel these days? Do you share some of my views? Do you have a completely different perspective? I would love to hear from you, so don't be shy!

Warmly,

Lise
Health Coach / Reiki Master
www.lisevilleneuve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment