Wednesday, July 19, 2017

My Spiritual Diary: Week 4

Day 1:

As I turn another year older, I  can say that the way I feel inside is increasingly similar to how I felt as a child. It feels wonderful! This journey of honouring and freeing the true Self is not an easy one. Pretenses and masks all get ripped off one by one -exposing a vulnerable, wounded inner-child that needs much healing.- I am more attuned to that child now, and life feels more joyful, colourful, even magical at times. This process has actually awakened childhood memories -pleasant ones- bringing back a familiar sense of wonder, flow, simplicity and inner-peace into the present. It's certainly reassuring to know that life can improve with age!


Day 2:

I feel so peaceful these days, and I naturally want to extend these good vibes to my neighbourhood. So... I decided to paint a sign that says "Deep Breath" and I put it out where passersby can see it. Everyone benefits from taking a deep breath, right? I enjoyed painting it, so I created another sign with 3 mandalas, as well as the words gratitude, joy, love and harmony. These words hold a very high vibration, therefore they will benefit whoever reads them (like you!). The law of attraction will determine who notices and appreciates the signs -or not! Only the people who's frequency matches the frequency of the signs will be able to experience them as a "pleasant occurrence." Those who are not a match may never even see the signs, or they might feel repelled by them because of the energetic dissonance they feel. Should be interesting to see what happens!


Day 3:

I am so content to just be here at home this summer! Each day is lazy and delicious. I am enjoying the here and now like never before!

Day 4:

Lately I have been applying the principles from this book written by Thich Nhat Hanh. I think I'm a model student :)





Day 5:

I am learning that when the mind is still -when there is no neurotic commentary going on that usually has something do to with the past, the future, shoulds, musts, regrets, or just random mental noise- life becomes peaceful and effortless, nomatter what external circumstances I might find myself in. I think that when we say we need a vacation, what we are really looking for is the switch to turn off the mental noise, so that we can fully, truly RELAX into just Being. The distractions we occupy ourselves with are certainly entertaining and they have their place, but they don't quench that thirst for true, lasting inner-peace. Do you agree? What do you hope to get from a vacation?

And on that note, I am now turning the switch to "off". I wish you a wonderfully lazy week! Thanks for reading!

Kind regards,

Lise
www.lisevilleneuve.com


No comments:

Post a Comment