Saturday, August 12, 2017

My Spiritual Diary: Week 7


It's not very often that all the grandchildren on my side of the family are reunited, since my sister lives in Québec, my younger brother lives in BC and my older brother, well, we're still waiting for him to produce kids. :)

Anyway, it's been a fun and busy past couple of weeks. You could say it was like a giant cousin party.

I find it very inspiring and refreshing to be around children. Words are inadequate, really, but here are just a few that come to mind: 

Beauty
Joy
Spontaneity
Love 
Presence
Aliveness
Authenticity 
Simplicity
Wonder

These munchkins remind me of what's essential in life. They are still very much connected to their spiritual essence. If only we could help our children remain in that state of wholeness instead of teaching them to adapt to a way of life that is often disconnected and superficial. Perhaps our kids need to teach us how to be fully alive again! They have inspired these simple words...


Just For Today...

Just for today,
I will take slow, long, deep breaths,
and I will notice how I feel in this body.
I will discover the wonders around me through my 5 senses,
and I will gently notice when the mind wants to take over.

Just for today,

I will allow myself to gravitate towards joy
by letting my heart and intuition lead the way.
I will remember that I am deeply connected to nature,
as well as to everyone and everything around me.

Just for today,
I will wake up from the dream of this incarnation,
only to remember that I am.
My heart knows what really matters:
To Love as much as I am able to on this day.

Today is a sacred, miraculous day.
I am grateful to be alive.






Thanks for reading!

All the best,

Lise
www.lisevilleneuve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment