Thursday, August 24, 2017

The Spirits Made Me Do It...

Do you consider yourself to be a creative person? Well regardless of what you think, we are ALL creative beings. We just have different ways of expressing our creativity. In fact, the more we get out of our own way, the more creative we become. What do I mean by that?

What is Creativity?
Creativity has a truly spiritual quality to it because it is something we tune into when we are grounded and open. We are hard-wired to be receivers of this creative energy that flows all around us. Our universe is infinitely creative, and we are no different. When we remember that we are spiritual beings having a human experience; when we open our hearts and minds and let go of the idea of a little me that can screw up; and when we release our expectations, our fear of judgement and our need for validation, creativity and inspiration flow through us like a raging river. What a sweet, intoxicating feeling!

My Spiritual Team
I believe that we receive daily assistance from the spiritual realms. In fact, I would go as far as to say that I have an executive team on the other side that guides and directs my creative endeavours. It may sound a little crazy and spooky, but I see it as a form of telepathy, or intuition, only with beings that are not in a physical form like us. I used to call these creative urges my inspiration, but now, I am less attached to the "my". I'm just the receiver of this creative information that wants to be expressed. I can feel a big difference between ego-driven creativity and this spiritual inspiration that I seem to be receiving more and more.

Creative Overload
For example, I just recently created some new conscious living guidance cards for adults. Today is Thursday. The cards have been printed, cut, laminated and available for download on my website since Tuesday (I manage everything on my website, including form-integration). Big deal, right? Well, what's interesting is that this past Sunday, creating these cards was really the farthest thing from my mind! I had no desire to do any kind of work, actually. So what happened?

I think my executive team had a job for me! I was casually making myself some coffee Sunday morning when the typical bolt-of-lightning of inspiration hit me. I have learned to recognise this energy. It always feels good -like a brilliant idea that doesn't really belong to me. The high energy motivates me to take action and I feel no personal attachment to the outcome -no concerns with success or failure.

Creative Channelling?
So I sat down with a notepad and the ideas started pouring on the pages effortlessly. At this point, I still had no clue what form this intense wave of creative energy would take. I kept an open mind and left it at that. On Monday, the dictation continued as I sat in my garden with my notepad. Then I suddenly felt like it was time to stop writing, and I felt a nudge to go down to the computer and figure it out. It's hard to comprehend just how smoothly things went from there. After just a couple hours, the 56 guidance cards were completed. I integrated them into my website and everything was finished by Tuesday!

What About You?
Have you ever had a creative experience like that? You probably have, but maybe you're not aware of it. This kind of detached creativity always feels very good - like a passion. It's generally spontaneous and unexpected. Very often, the final results have a somewhat divine quality, and you know that you can't take all the credit for it, because it simply flowed through you from another realm.

Wishing you an intoxicatingly creative week!

P.S. You can download these free, printable, divinely inspired cards here: http://www.lisevilleneuve.com/guidan

Lise
www.lisevilleneuve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment