Sunday, November 3, 2013

Feeling Inspired Again!

Feeling inspired is such a wonderful, energizing state of being! Ever since I signed up at the Institute of Integrative Nutrition one month ago, I've been on a high! Things have been effortless and I've felt the flow of life gently take me by the hand. I'm feeling passionate and happy to be learning new things and I'm so excited to be working towards developing a career again!

This forward motion is huge for me, because I've been a "stay at home mom" for quite a few years now. I love spending time with my kids and I want to be present for them as much as possible. I'm thrilled because I still get to do that AND I get to study (it's an online course that is very well designed and easy to follow), AND I'll be a certified Health Coach in just one year! But honestly, I don't really care about the certificate. If I've learned a great deal and I've developed the confidence to go out there and help clients, then that's all that matters! The certificate is just a pat on the back!

Being a student again is great! After all these years at home with the kids, having to figure things out on my own, it feels so reassuring to have such a specific plan for the year ahead! Everything is already sketched out for me, I get emails telling me exactly what to do, what to read, what to write! Piece of cake!

Classes officially start Monday, October 28 even though I've been getting ahead and learning new things for almost a month now. One big thing I learned was about candida albicans. I'll write about that in another post, you'll be surprised to know how many people have yeast overgrowth in their systems without even knowing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment