Sunday, November 3, 2013

Making Time For School!


These are my beloved munchkins! How I love to spend time with them! We read books together, make train tracks that take up the entire living room, we play zombie tag at the park (and mommy looks a little strange making those zombie noises, but that's ok!) As much as I love those moments, I'm finding that I ALSO really love my designated study time! My little guy is only four, so he spends most of his days at home still...except for Preschool two afternoons a week! That's when I RUN to my nearest library with my "school kit" (computer and headphones) and get to really focus. I had almost forgotten what that felt like!

Not too long ago...I had a pretty embarrassing experience at the library! Here I was, listening to my audio lecture on time management, comfortably seated. A good 10 minutes later, a library employee tapped my shoulder and said "Excuse me? Are you aware that everyone can hear what you are listening to?" I must have turned bright red at that point. My headphone jack had not been pushed in all the way! Well, that will never EVER happen again! Hope everyone enjoyed the free lecture! ;)

Are there any IIN students reading this blog by any chance? How do you make time to study? Do you have kids? Do you work? Are you sometimes worried you won't be able to get everything done?

No comments:

Post a Comment