Saturday, November 16, 2013

Opening Pandora's Box?

 
First of all, my stats show me there any MANY students from the IIN that have taken the time to come over and read my blog. This means a lot to me and I want to send you a warm, cyber THANKS! (I know it sounds a little creepy, but I am very grateful for your presence here!)

So, opening Pandora's Box...what's that all about? Wikipedia tells us "today, the phrase to open Pandora's box means to perform an action that may seem small or innocent, but that turns out to have severe and far-reaching consequences."

You see, the more I dig and read about health topics, nutrition research, disease prevention, the food industry, etc, the more I feel like I'm opening that box...or maybe even a can of worms! I am so surprised by some of the things I'm learning that I'm questioning everything now. I think to myself "How did I not know about this? How does the general public not know about that?" What exactly am I talking about? I will start to include these personal discoveries in the "Tips-Recipes" section on my website, so please sign-up, it's free and fast!

 It seems like we could be on the verge of a giant paradigm shift in regards to health and nutrition, but there is still some ways to go in terms of getting these new ideas/theories accepted by the scientific/medical communities and also educating the public about them. 

So, fellow classmates, do you also feel like you are opening Pandora's Box a little more every day? Together, we are agents of change in this Health Revolution!

Warmly,
Lise (www.lisevilleneuve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment