Monday, April 27, 2015

Where To Get The Best Connection...

If everything went according to plan, I should be on the plane right now on my way back to Edmonton (from Cuba). Thank you once again, automatic scheduling tool for posting this while I have no internet access! Tomorrow morning, I will be flying straight to Vancouver, where Rob and the kids will be picking me up! I CAN'T WAIT to see them!!! We will drive out to Victoria for a couple of days (hi Lin, did we arrive yet?) and then we'll head off to beautiful Tofino.

Rob and I were in Tofino last February (without the kids) and we walked through the breathtaking, majestic forest filled with enormous old trees. I'm sure the kids will be speechless once they enter that enchanted field of serenity. Just look at this picture below, it looks like I'm in the womb of that ginormous tree!:)
I look forward to running around on the spacious beaches famous for their many tree logs washed up on the shore. The last time we were there, we had the pleasure of spotting Orca whales, dolphins and seals just a few hundred feet off the beach! The kids would love to see that!


I'm just going to finish off by saying that even though there is no wi-fi or internet here -deep in the forest or at the sea shore, the connection is excellent! One of the best that we can hope for!


Are you able to give yourself the gift of spending lots of quality time outdoors this week? It's good for the body and the soul!

Warmly,

Lise
Health Coach and Reiki Master
www.lisevilleneuve.com

No comments:

Post a Comment