Sunday, January 5, 2014

A New Business Idea...Out Of The Blue!


Creativity is truly mysterious. I believe we are all creative, but creativity doesn't just willingly come out of our brains, it flows through us when we open ourselves up to it. We channel creative energy when we quiet our minds and allow it to inspire our souls. We really can't force it, we can only make more space for it to enter our awareness.

Personally, I've noticed that before a truly creative idea comes to me, I go through a period of chaos. By chaos I mean that my thoughts are scattered, my energy is unfocused, I feel a general sense of restlessness in my life, like I can't control things despite feeling like a big change is coming. I suddenly need more space and quiet time, even more sleep. Well, I just experienced that unsettling chaos a couple days ago, and I had no idea the outcome of it would be... a new business! Conscious Living Solutions was born...just like that! 

It's really quite strange how this came about. It's as though I can't explain what's going on in my brain, only that a bunch of ideas, feelings, emotions and desires need to get consolidated somehow. That's where the creativity comes in. Boom! It suddenly, unexpectedly spits out a 'solution', when I never really knew what the 'problem' was. 

It's not like I thought "I really need to think of a new business idea." I was quite content with my current status as a student, future Health Coach and homeschooling mother. It's not until Conscious Living Solutions came to me in a flash that I started to analyse what happened in my brain to determine exactly how this idea was born. I was then able to put into words the 'problem', or question that was bothering me : "how can I live in a more conscious way on a daily basis and how can I inspire my children and others to accelerate the evolution in consciousness our world so desperately needs?"

I confess, I have no business plan, I'm just going to follow my heart day by day and allow that magical creativity to lead the way into a more conscious way of life for myself and others. Your feedback / ideas / comments are always appreciated.

Warmly,

Lise
www.lisevilleneuve.com



No comments:

Post a Comment