Thursday, January 23, 2014

Are You A Consciousness Coach?

Holà! Bonjour! Hello! I just recently created the Conscious Living Solutions page on Facebook and I am utterly THRILLED to see we are already at 239 members in just a few days! It's so encouraging to see how many people are awakening to their true essence. Being part of this growing community of inspired souls sure makes my journey towards living in a more conscious way less lonely! Thanks for being here. If you'd like to know more about me, please visit my website www.lisevilleneuve.com .

I think I'm going to have to learn Spanish because SO many of you are from Mexico! Well, that could take a while! Perhaps I should flee the Canadian winter and go take a crash course in Cancun? That sure would be nice!

Another large percentage of our members are from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition where I am currently studying to become a Health Coach. Well, Deepak Chopra said it and I truly believe it...the long-term solution to health is awareness! Becoming more aware naturally leads to a healthier lifestyle. It's like you know exactly what you have to do and it almost becomes effortless because you are in alignment with Being. Has anyone experienced this? I'd love to hear your stories so don't be shy about sharing them!

This "alignment" is what naturally led to me to homeschool my kids. Now I am able to really be present for them and we enjoy being with each other so much. I feel blessed to spend this precious time with them every day. It is more awareness that also got ME to cook (that, in itself was a miracle, just ask my husband!). The correlation between what we put in our body and how we feel everyday is so obvious, yet many of us still wonder why we experience chronic fatigue and illness. Part of the problem is education. People today are confused about what is truly healthy, and it's not their fault, they get conflicting messages from corporations interested in profit, not health. Also, the levels of pollutants in the air, water and soil make things even more challenging. 

Dear fellow students from the IIN, this is where we come in. As you know, we are equipped with the necessary tools to guide others towards a healthier lifestyle. But it's not just about "eat this, don't eat that, do this, don't do that". It's the combination of the information we have been given at the IIN, with deep AWARENESS, that have the power to radically transform lives. Consciousness coaches will change the world inside out.

Warmly,

Lise Villeneuve
www.lisevilleneuve.com
Conscious Living Solutions (click "Like" to join)

No comments:

Post a Comment