Saturday, January 25, 2014

I Don't Care What You Think...




I know that title sounds a little harsh, let me explain. I'm usually pretty shy about my songs and very reluctant to make them public like the one here, especially considering the very amateur nature of this video I made last night. But whatever, I decided to take a chance today and just put it "out there" even though it's far from perfect. Why? Because true creativity expresses itself without caring about what others think.This is a good lesson for me. The more people "thumbs down" this video on Youtube, the more I will get to practice detachment! (I'm not encouraging you to hate it, though!:) I also wanted to give you something really personal because I feel very grateful to now have over 300 members on the Conscious Living Solutions facebook page.

The song you will hear is called "Vers Toi" and it's about how truly interconnected we all are. Even if you don't understand French, you can still see what arises in you when you experience this song. Maybe it will be a sort of meditation for you. Special thanks to Hubble telescope for the amazing pictures of our universe!


Warmly,


Lise Villeneuve

www.lisevilleneuve.com

2 comments:

  1. This song holds now more significance since our dinner date, yesterday. Thanks for being my mirror, Lise. I love what I see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case, I love what I saw in my mirror last night too Yvon...despite the pasta sauce splashes around my mouth (I mean your mouth)...so confusing at times all this mirror talk, but it's true!

      Delete