Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Dear Rob, Let's Expose Ourselves To The World...

Dear Rob,

Thank you for finally agreeing...um...I mean....gracefully accepting to embark on this somewhat petrifying journey with me! Seriously, your support means the world to me.

You've always been there: as my sexy and suave manager during our crazy world tour in 2004, as a caring and loving husband for over 10 years now, and as an energetic, generous daddy to our munchkins. During all these years, you have been the main provider for our family and I am very grateful for that. You have given me the priceless opportunity to enjoy a music career, complete my studies at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and start a business, all while raising and homeschooling our darling little ones. I have been watching you brilliantly work your way up the professional ladder, impressing numerous people along the way. Not only are you extremely sharp and knowledgeable, but you are kind, funny and gifted in many ways (cooking, writing, outdoor sports...to name just a few). Aw, you're blushing! How cute! ;)

Now that we are both working in our respective fields and the kids are able to contribute more, I have a strong desire for us to join forces and work together towards a common goal. As you know, this goal is to live each day as consciously as possible. I've been headed in this direction for over ten years now, but I wish to push it even further so that others may be inspired and empowered to follow their bliss too.

You have given me an incredible gift by accepting to include our entire family in this adventure! I think your very well-rounded cultural, political and scientific perspective will balance out my more spiritual and metaphysical world view. I look forward to getting to know you on an even deeper level through your blogs. It will be interesting to see the new circumstances, people and opportunities that will come into our experience as a result of us opening up our hearts to the world. Yeah, it's a little scary, but exhilarating and liberating at the same time!

It will probably take a little discipline for us to stay committed to blogging amidst our daily obligations. Maybe we should set up a reward system! What do you think, any ideas? To help you get started on your very first post, here are some questions for you:

1) What does consciousness mean to you?
2) What are you hoping to gain from this experience?
3) Would you mind taking the garbage out on Thursday? ;)

Thanks for being here,

Love,
Lise

www.lisevilleneuve.com
www.soul-spa.com
www.consciouslivingsolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment